title and description


"My Town" BOM Stitch-a-Long


This is a for-fun blog, and I'd love for you to join me.


I'm going to be doing the new Homespun Magazine 2011 BOM called "My Town" which will support the Starlight Children's Foundation Australia. The first block is in Homespun 12.3. I'd also like to thank Homespun Magazine for allowing me to use their images for this blog.


Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Town Home Block


This is the block I have decided to use
 instead of the one in the magazine.....
Over the past few days I have completed some of the applique....

All the applique is done on the house and trees.....
I hope to get some of the fence done later this afternoon.....
It is too nice a day today to stay inside, even if I am 
out mowing the lawns and pegging washing on the line......
This is my block so far.....
I hope to own a cute little house like that one day.....
What is everyone else up to with there quilts?
It would be nice to see some progress girls....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate