title and description


"My Town" BOM Stitch-a-Long


This is a for-fun blog, and I'd love for you to join me.


I'm going to be doing the new Homespun Magazine 2011 BOM called "My Town" which will support the Starlight Children's Foundation Australia. The first block is in Homespun 12.3. I'd also like to thank Homespun Magazine for allowing me to use their images for this blog.


Friday, December 21, 2012

Karen's top is quilted


Karen brought in her gorgeous My Town quilt to show us now that it has been quilted. It is absolutely beautiful and Robyn has done a wonderful job of the quilting. Feeling a bit motivated to get my blocks out again! There are some closeups below of the lovely blocks and the quilting.Karen is peaking around the side of the quilt.




12 comments:

Susan said...

I love the way Karen has done her top - and Kate I also like the block you put in the centre - yes much nicer than the original. I am just doing 4 blocks of that project - 2 are just about done and 2 remain in the pile, but I intend to do some serious work on it soon, so hopefully I can send you some pictures.

Raewyn said...

How motivating to see it completed!!! Well done Karen!

fialka012 said...

The joy and tenderness
on snow flakes
send,
Christmas
a fairytale
I wish you

Susie said...

This quilt looks fantastic!! I just adore the finished products. So well done Karen! Ashamed to say I haven't started but is certainly at the top of my 2013 to-do list. I really wish homespun would do another. Such fun to collect and (eventually) do!

elliek said...

Well done Karen... job well done. I have mine almost ready to start quilting. Oh where is that motivation?

susiloci said...

Que preciosidad, es una maravilla!!!!!!!

Show and Tell said...

Well done Karen......I must get back to mine at some time!!!! Ha Ha...

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Looks so nice! Stunning! :)
Thank you so much for your lovely blog!
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Hugs, Ulla
Ulla's Quilt World

Susie said...

This quilt is just stunning!! I love it, it is a work of art. I think the best thing is the change of centre block as it just sets it all off. I love it. Well done (am yet to start!!). Its all ready to go!

Saxo Stamper said...

It looks fabulous !

Jan said...

Amazing quilt

Stitches said...

I love this pattern and you have done it up very well. I had to be a fun quilt to make!! Vern nice..