title and description


"My Town" BOM Stitch-a-Long


This is a for-fun blog, and I'd love for you to join me.


I'm going to be doing the new Homespun Magazine 2011 BOM called "My Town" which will support the Starlight Children's Foundation Australia. The first block is in Homespun 12.3. I'd also like to thank Homespun Magazine for allowing me to use their images for this blog.


Sunday, January 26, 2014

It is finished at last...

After 3 years of sewing and putting off quilting, my "My Town" is finished. I am very happy with the end result and I showed it to my friend who is the mum of the intended recipient and she was able to gush appropriately and say that Louise would be thrilled with it. This is a 21st birthday gift and I am so glad that I can tick this off the UFO list!( some miscalculation on the borders but all in all a good result)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Well done - it looks great and I am sure the recipient will be so happy with it.
I see that I commented on your last post and I haven't moved forward very much on my version.. 2014 is the year!

elliek said...

Susan,I agree 2014 is the year. I am trying to get lots of UFO's into FO's.I will keep checking in to see how you are going!

Show and Tell said...

Well Done to you, My quilt has come to a huge stand still, Maybe 2014 might be my year too.....Hmmm maybe.

Just Ramblin' said...

Congratulations on the finish! It is beautiful! Nola